Saturday, August 25, 2012





I have successfully moved in and I am on my day two of "freshman" camp. This is our orientation to Trinity that is looking like it will last from Friday to Wednesday. Today we went to downtown Chicago (which is so beautiful and amazing) Each day is loaded from sun up to sun down with scheduled activities such as worship, small group discussion/meeting, volunteering at Children's Hunger, and a few written assignments describing the fabulous time we are having at Trinity. I have heard more people speak about how wonderful it is, how Trinity will become your new family, and the amazing fun time you will have than I can count on 2 hands.

I am just eager for classes to start! I really want to dive into my art classes and see all the opportunities that this city can do for me :) The staff seems very sweet and eager to be involved in our freshman class. There are quite a few freshman, and I can barely remember 3 names of the hundred of people I have met. But everyone here is very earnest in making friends, so finding someone to talk to isn't a problem (Dad would be in heaven).

Finally, I just want to tell you all how much I miss you! I definitely have teared up thinking about how long it will be before I can see some of your beautiful, handsome, adorable faces again. But I am sure once school starts rolling time will fly by.

Much much love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment