Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello Everyone :) This blog you can visit as often or as little as you like, but hopefully when you do you can get a little taste of how my college experience is going, the friends I may or may not be making, and the activities that this new chapter in life sends me on.

The current information you should know: I am leaving the morning of the 23rd of August for Trinity Christian College in Palos Heights, IL. Where my goal currently is to pursue a Studio Arts degree, with minors in Philosophy, Art History, and Communication Arts. I will move into my dorm on the 24th, where I have 3 other suite mates currently- Holly, Kaitlynn, and Dana. I am sure we will all get along splendidly. I think I will probably miss my cat the most :p

I know I have the most amazing support group, being in you alls thoughts and prayers. Thank you so so so much!


Much Love,










Rebecca DeNell

No comments:

Post a Comment