Tuesday, December 11, 2012











This is my pasta sculpture(s) for my one of my art finals. The assignment was to chose a collection of something (in this case pasta) and turn display it in an interesting way. The added twist is that the objects couldnt look like anything else. So I attempted to make them be a type of "building blocks". This was much more time intensive more difficult than I originally thought. Each pasta scupture took around 3 to 4 hours a piece, not counting the few I had to throw away because they were too similar to an everyday object. The one made out of spaghetti noodles took 7 hours to complete (my patience grew). I am proud of this project, it by no means is my finest work, but with how hard I worked on it, I am happy with its outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment