Sunday, October 7, 2012






I had a great day going visiting Dylan in Chicago :) It was the first time I had gone to the city since school started and it was amazing. I feel so at home in the city, and I was even just visiting! It definitely assured me that my future has to involve Big City live.  Hopefully I can visit more often than once every 2 months.
Dylan's school is absolutely amazing. He was telling me how there is a class you can take about stage makeup, but it is so in-depth you have to learn all the muscles and bones in the face and how they work even before you start applying makeup. I was drooling. It is crazy large too. They actually have two campus'. His friends were so nice too, it was a great community. 
The stores in Chicago, even around his campus were unbelievable. I would be constantly broke, but my fashion would be on a whole new level. Long story short - Chicago is a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment