Thursday, September 6, 2012


This building I'm sure will soon become my new home. It is fondly known as the "ARCC". I was waiting to post about it, hoping I could share information or cooler pictures of art projects, but so far it has been a lot of "how to" work which doesn't lead to many photography opportunities or even interesting stories to tell. For example today we learned how to use a hot glue gun and operate a mac computer (Both skills I am pretty fluent in already)  They are long days, but I know once we get more studio time and more projects to bury myself in,  time will fly by.

The gym as also finally opened to us mere "non athletes" so I can now start developing my daily routine. This definitely will help me with stress and feeling like I can become more organized with my time management :)

It is my goal to somehow, either by sneaking or awkwardly asking, to post pictures of all my Professors with their names to give you all a picture of my authority figures. They all seem very nice, my history and theology Professor I get along with the best currently. Each class comes with its concerns and learning how each Prof teaches.

Finally I want to give a special shout-out to all the wonderful people who have given me their time in letting me Skype them, or been impossibly generous and send me a card or care package. It touches my heart and I always love getting to check my mail and know that somewhere someone is thinking of me. Thank you so much for all the support you are pouring into this adventure of mine, it makes it impossible not to make the most of this opportunity.



Much Love,



Rebecca DeNell

No comments:

Post a Comment