Wednesday, August 29, 2012



Hello Folks :) Here is my address if you ever have the desire to send a care package, a box of love, or note with words.

Rebecca DeNell
c/o Trinity Christian College
MB 217
6601 W. College Drive
Palos Heights, IL 60463

Some things I love in my mail: Words of love (I adore descriptions of memories we have had together) Food/Target card to get food, Gum, Accessories,Candy (Snickers, Tootsiepops, Skittles, Gummy worms..ect) Lipstick, Movies, A Hug, Family members and friends (such as Erazim, Sydney, Emily...ect), Nail polish (anything but red, peach, or coral, but I do love glittery ones!)

These are by no means a cry for gifts or the rules to sending me things. Feel free to send me whatever you desire, and if that is nothing at all, I will still be just as happy :) I just wanted to be able to offer some suggestions if you were curious, and I will happily receive any cards or boxes with extreme gratitude. This post is just to answer questions, not to prompt or seem like I asking for presents. Pinky promise.


Much Love,
Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment