Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The joy of walking through security and seeing Erazim, Cole, and my Parents waiting to see me is a most cherished memory. 

My Birthday weekend can only be described as a magical one. Everyone who I loved with my entire heart was there! It brought tears to my eyes just getting to go back and hug those dear to me. Reese can walk now, and is officially 1 years old! She is as strong as ever, turning into one independent girl. Erazim is even more talkative, and yet he still let me hold him as much as I want :) He also has developed the hilarious habit of a courtesy laugh. Its priceless. I missed him sososososososo much. The Fantastic Four aka the pieces of my heart aka Em, Ju, and Syd all showed up at my party. They endured the "DeNell family traditions" and made me feel so loved by taking time to come and see me. Our dining table was decorated head to toe with Avengers things. My mother knows how to decorate and make me feel special. I got to spend some quality time with my "Sugar" too ;) He wore his fancy shirt and told one-liners that made everyone laugh.

Only downside was my cat and him being a terrible sleeping partner and the size of a WHALE. He is so so so fat now. Oh my goodness. Talk about stress eating. He was his usual cuddly self the second night though.

My favorite parts by far happened during the birthday party time. Where my friends and family piled on the love with all their amazingly thoughtful gifts. I was beyond touched by all of them.  I received a TON of clothes - which is a dream come true and I hope to wear them throughout these next 2 weeks and post pictures of me wearing their gifts as "shout outs" to them.

It did my heart good to get to go home to place where all the parts of it were :) Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for that amazing, AMAZING weekend that I will never ever forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment