Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Me and Javaria's Roommate Joy. (Javaria is taking the picture)

I have been making friends and forcing myself out in social activities here at Trinity. I have learned a lot about myself through the "social" process. I have learned I am definitely a small  group type person. Big social events, I can go to all the while smiling and laughing, but I am usually counting the minutes till I can escape with a graceful exit. Everyone is different :) I did loved going out for pizza with Javaria and Joy (although I felt broke afterwards) It was delightful! We had a great time laughing, poorly tipping the awful waitress and eating super super delish pizza.



This is one of the BIG social events I went to with a couple girls on my floor.  It was a Chicago Fire Soccer Game. Fire won (woot) in a 3 to 1 landslide. There was also a Christian concert at this event and a potluck before hand.









On a completely unrelated note, something interesting had grabbed me with week. I realized the amount of people here that are like show characters is unbelievable! Those extreme personalities that are only entertaining in family sit-com shows. And nearly 1 out 5 people I meet are so dramatic in one way or another. It makes life here a treat :) Where else can you walk around and be able to have people with such strong personalities and reactions to life that you feel you are watching several different tv shows at the same time. If I made a cartoon, these individuals would flow seamlessly into 2D characters. Its every artists inspirational dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment